Onesimus Ministries is made up of many men and women with a heart for the lost, particularly within the Chester County correctional system. In partnership with County Corrections Gospel Mission, the ministry supports a full-time Chaplain for the male population of Chester County Prison, and a part-time Chaplain for the female population.
Chaplain Heinrich Botes took over the ministry to men in Chester County Prison from Peter Roomet upon his retirement in Spring 2018.
Synopsis of ministry: Pointing those impacted by incarceration, in prisons and after release, to Jesus Christ.
Prayer Requests: Please pray for…
- Revival in my life and in my family
- Revival in Coatesville, Chester County and especially in its prison
- A breakthrough in the lives of the men I work with inside and outside of prison
- That the Holy Spirit would work in the Warden, Management, Staff and all inmates at Chester County Prison
- A willingness among churches to be a part of the re-integration of inmates into society
- Pray for Onesimus Ministry to remain a God-Centered ministry with a pure Bible based message
Chaplain Rhonda Soland took over the ministry to ladies in Chester County Prison from Lil Anthony after her retirement in December 2018.
“My desire is to help women find God, whether while incarcerated or afterwards, and to help them grow closer to Him through the study of His Word.”
Prayer Requests: Please pray…
- That I, myself, would always make time to drink from the Waters of Life
- That I would always seek to give honor and glory to God in all I do
- That God would bring revival in Chester County Prison, changing the lives of inmates, administration and staff
- That the women would have open, receptive hearts
- The door would always be open at CCP for the message of the Gospel