Greetings! I want to thank the many faithful who have graciously supported Onesimus over the last Thirty-Seven years. I ask for you to pray that more individuals and congregations are made aware of our mission to ensure that the men and women of Chester County Prison have access to counseling and encouragement through the Gospel. Meeting our financial commitment to Chaplains Peter & Lil continues to be a challenge this year. Please consider sharing this issue of Jottings with someone as well as making plans to attend our Annual Spring Banquet on April 7th, 2017 at Mt. Vernon Christian Fellowship. The Spring Banquet is a great opportunity to hear powerful and moving testimonies of those who have been served by this ministry. Heb. 10:24 And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Praise to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, your gifts and prayers provide just such encouragement through our Chaplains at CCP!
October 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Pray Without Ceasing – Rick Chiavetta
- “Exceedingly, Abundantly More….” Ephesians 3:20 – Rhonda Soland
- “I was just about to Lose my Faith and Lose Hope” – Heinrich Botes
- Onesimus Ministry at CCP in the Pandemic Year 2020 — Vernon Myers
- Monday Night Fellowship – Dan Turley
- Virtual Thanksgiving Banquet – Phil Taylor