Greetings Brothers and Sisters in Christ! Financially, 2015 was an improvement over the previous year when contributions were $6,000 less than our budget. Contributions were $2,000 short of budget this past year. Praise be to God, we were able to fulfill our commitment of support to Chaplains Peter & Lil both years. The items in our budget that we have had to forgo are Bible purchases and continuing education for our chaplains. Once again for 2016 Chaplain Support represents 97% of our total budget. We ask for your prayers that our efforts to find Church partners to help ensure that we meet our financial commitments to Peter & Lil, as well as, the ministry to the men and women of CCP is fruitful. We thank you for your continued generosity towards this ministry striving to shine a Light into a dark place. 2 Peter 1:2 Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Pray Without Ceasing – Rick Chiavetta
- “Exceedingly, Abundantly More….” Ephesians 3:20 – Rhonda Soland
- “I was just about to Lose my Faith and Lose Hope” – Heinrich Botes
- Onesimus Ministry at CCP in the Pandemic Year 2020 — Vernon Myers
- Monday Night Fellowship – Dan Turley
- Virtual Thanksgiving Banquet – Phil Taylor